We’re growing and looking for an additional team member to join #TeamMMC
Flexible working hours initially up to 20 hours per week. We do envisage this role growing with the business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across MMC’s growing list of clients’ digital strategies in the finance and technology sectors. This is a client-facing role and will be a great challenge for a dynamic individual.
To fulfil the role, we’re looking for someone who has….
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident communicator
- A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience
- An in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and advertising capabilities
- SEO and SEM experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress (or an alternative CMS platform) and email automation tools (Mailchimp)
- A positive and professional approach
The successful candidate will…..
- Work as part of #TeamMMC, with responsibility for creating written content and helping with the implementation of clients’ digital marketing strategies covering social, website management, PPC, and display advertising
- Help with the overall execution of social media campaigns including design ideas and written content creation, delivery, and analytics
- Reporting on website analytics and social media performance using Google Analytics
- Conduct SEO audits for client websites and provide suggestions for improvement
- With support from our partners, maintain client websites
- Assisting the wider team with projects as required
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and best practices in digital marketing
Salary and benefits
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Working hours will be initially approx. 20 hours per week across Monday to Friday. We offer flexible working hours and working from home
MMC provides clever content and communications to help businesses get their messages heard in a noisy world. We’re an independent content and communications agency with special expertise in finance and technology.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com