An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established and fast-paced agency as a Digital Content Specialist. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a number of MMC’s growing list of clients’ digital strategies in the finance and technology sectors. This client facing role will be a great challenge for a dynamic individual.
To fulfil the Digital Content Specialist role we’re looking for someone who has….
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- A degree in marketing (or a similar discipline) or equivalent
- An in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and advertising capabilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (experience using Adobe Design Suite is also desirable)
- Knowledge of WordPress (or an alternative CMS platform) and email automation tools (MailChimp)
- SEO and SEM experience
- A positive and professional approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident communicator
The successful candidate will…..
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the implementation of clients digital marketing strategies covering social, website management, PPC, display advertising
- With support you will be responsible for the overall execution of social media campaigns including design and written content creation, delivery, and analytics
- Reporting on website analytics and social media performance using Google Analytics
- Conduct SEO audits for client websites and provide suggestions for improvement
- With support from our partners, maintaining client websites
- Assisting the wider team with projects as required
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and best practises in digital marketing
Salary and benefits
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Working hours are generally 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but we offer flexible working hours and working from home
- 25 days holiday, plus all IOM Bank Holidays and half a day for your birthday!
MMC provides clever content and communications to help businesses get their messages heard in a noisy world. We’re an independent content and communications agency with special expertise in finance and technology.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]