We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to help us deliver exciting, innovative, communications campaigns for clients operating both locally and internationally. To apply, please send your CV to Craig Wolstencroft at email@example.com.
If you want to join our dynamic, hard-working team, we’re looking for someone who has….
- Previous experience of marketing, or a relevant marketing qualification
- A passion for digital marketing, PR and social media
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (experience using Adobe Design Suite is desirable, but not essential)
- A creative flair with previous experience of using design platforms such as Canva
- Experience of using Mailchimp (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive and professional approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will…..
- Serve as a liaison between MMC, our clients, and suppliers to ensure that content and communications campaigns are delivered on time
- Liaise with the news media, capture coverage, and evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software
- Work with the team to create client content to be sent via Mailchimp
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings with the MMC team and clients, following up on actions that have been agreed
- Support with admin tasks and oversee all incoming enquiries
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as website and social content, brochures and emails
- Support the management of MMC website content and social channels
Salary and benefits
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Working hours are generally 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but we offer flexible working hours and working from home
- 25 days holiday, plus all IOM Bank Holidays and half a day for your birthday
MMC provides clever content and communications to help businesses get their messages heard in a noisy world. We’re an independent content and communications agency with special expertise in finance and technology.